Welcome to 'Vellore' - City of Innovation.    |    If you like this site, feel free to give a link and visit again. 

Friday, May 15, 2009

Havoc continues….

Yesterday was the third day in a row we had storms in the evening. Again I parked my car outside and suddenly it became cloudy so I ran and brought the car inside before it started to rain. When it did start to rain it also brought wind along with it and I had never seen wind like that.

When everything was said and done, I came out to see what had happened and it was a mess. Yard full of broken true limbs and leaves. Street in front of our house had full of tree limbs and sand strewn all over the street. This morning, as I was jogging I noticed a huge tree near our post office had fallen and blocked the traffic completely. This tree also brought the compound wall of the post office down.

Here is a picture of a tree that fell near the post office.

No comments: